Friday, July 02, 2010

k....breathe Mel......

Change is good.
Different is NOT bad.
It's just.....different.

I don't DO different.
k....I don't do different WELL.
How sad is it to say I LIKE boring and repetitious.

k...maybe not 'boring'....but I do like things to happen in a relatively predictable manner..... ....sometimes? .....unless I'm in control of the unpredictable! Then I'm good with it!
(k.....that's probably a true statement..)

Gee.
The 'putery fixer upper dude called yesterday and told me the fan in the ailing laptop was broken and needed replaced.
HELLO!!!!!!
Didn't I tell him two weeks ago that was the issue?
Oh...that's right.... .....I did.

Small towns....gotta love 'em.

He'll order the part now.

Yes thank you--if you would please.....

TWO WEEKS AGO WOULDA BEEN NICER....but yes please....

I love being without my primary laptop.
Really.
It's not like I NEED it.
I'm functional without it. I mean, we have plenty around this joint....
....oy brother.....

I will not choke the 'putery fixer upper dude.
I will NOT choke the 'putery fixer upper dude.
I WILL NOT choke the 'putery fixer upper dud.

YES I MEANT TO LEAVE OFF THE "E"!!!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

There is not much that is more frustrating than a workie stating something of the blindingly obvious and taking their own sweet time about it! (We had mold at our window over the winter so I called builder bloke who turned up, looked at the window and said 'You've got mold'....Really? Cause if you hadn't pointed that out I would never have noticed!)

Hope the puter comes back all sparkly and in working order soon.

C x

Sumithra said...

Good luck, Mel!

Ron said...

"YES I MEANT TO LEAVE OFF THE "E"!!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank god I finally got a second computer this year, JUST INCASE something like this should ever happen.

I can't even imagine how I would act if I had NO computer for a few days.

Wait, yes I can.....

...CRAZY!?$*!

tee, hee!

X

Fire Byrd said...

Well I need you to have it back promto, I want one of your pics up cause you do have some lovely ones.
BTW clever bloke yours with a paint brush
xx

I, Like The View said...

argh. . .

. . .new 'putery things. . .

. . .the current bain of my life. ..

(she writes, from her netbook, placed on the garden table of a friend, drinking fozen coffee, down by the seaside, listening to bird song and squarking seagulls, sun shining down. . .)

<---- will stop moaning about new 'putery doodad

katherine. said...

"unless I'm in control of the unpredictable"


why....whatever do you mean????