Seriously--do you KNOW how far behind I am on stuff?!
I will take notice of the things I've started, and I'll work toward their completion.
Right. I don't think the fairies GET it. I'm so flipping far behind on stuff that I can't even remember WHAT I started in hopes of getting it completed before I needed to start six other somethings that had to be completed and then six more..... Yeah, yeah...take NOTICE of the things I've started?! I'm probably more in need of going in search for discovering what I've left undone! OH that's a very bad plan....very bad.....
I will take notice of the things I've started, and I'll work toward their completion.
Right. I don't think the fairies GET it. I'm so flipping far behind on stuff that I can't even remember WHAT I started in hopes of getting it completed before I needed to start six other somethings that had to be completed and then six more..... Yeah, yeah...take NOTICE of the things I've started?! I'm probably more in need of going in search for discovering what I've left undone! OH that's a very bad plan....very bad.....
If I'm current with things I need to do, I can use this time to rest and do nothing.
Hahahahahahaha!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have shingles FOR A REASON!
Have I been procrastinating?Have I been putting something off until later that I can do now?
Do mouse turds roll? HELLO?! Does it overwhelm me to even start?
Again--do mouse turds roll?
I HAVE SHINGLES FOR A REASON.
Duh.
I will look at my list of responsibilities or suggested activities, and today I will begin - or complete - those things I said I would do later.
See above.
YES I KNOW THAT ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING.
I also know I have 12 NEW things looking at me that have to be done NOW...yesterday even.....
Have I been procrastinating?Have I been putting something off until later that I can do now?
Do mouse turds roll? HELLO?! Does it overwhelm me to even start?
Again--do mouse turds roll?
I HAVE SHINGLES FOR A REASON.
Duh.
I will look at my list of responsibilities or suggested activities, and today I will begin - or complete - those things I said I would do later.
See above.
YES I KNOW THAT ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING.
I also know I have 12 NEW things looking at me that have to be done NOW...yesterday even.....
Today is about completion.
*scratching*
Uh huh.... Today is about completion.
Yes thank you--I'll go do those 12 things that are now needing to be done before I can go back to do what I'm behind on doing so I don't get behinder than the behind that I already am?
*scratching*
Uh huh.... Today is about completion.
Yes thank you--I'll go do those 12 things that are now needing to be done before I can go back to do what I'm behind on doing so I don't get behinder than the behind that I already am?
*scratching*
Today is about scratching and scrambling......again.........still......yet........
Today is about scratching and scrambling......again.........still......yet........
7 comments:
BRILLIANT response to the fairy thought, Mel!
And I just about died laughing at this....
"Do mouse turds roll? HELLO?!
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Do mouse turds roll??????
OMG....I gotta remember that one to tell them at work tomorrow!
X ya, dear lady!
((((( Mel )))))
Smiles for this Mel, I hadn't thought too mush about mouse turds before.
I think I will have to repeat what I suggested the other day ...go on a ramble with your camera.
Take care (((((Mel)))))
I hadn't thought about correct spelling either ...I meant too much!!
Oh no.....it's far worse than a ramble in the country. *laughing* I went blog-hopping!
*hanging head*
I KNOW that didn't solve the immediate problem.
But I saw some very lovely things and now I'm pretty set to put my nose to the grindstone.
*ahem* AFTER I catch a bit of sleep?
:-/
Mel,
It's not your darn fault!
Wishing you to complete getting better :)
P.S. Beware of rolling mouse turds; mean stuff... he he.
If you get so far behind and no-one is screaming from the rooftops then maybe you could just let them go on the grounds that they are sooo late they no longer need doing!
Just a thought....
What do you have control over, Mel? Man, I really feel your frustration. I hope you are free to make the decisions you need to put your health first.
Lots of healthy Love and energy to you.
Post a Comment