Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things that make me happy....


....the lightening bug show!  (happens on the patio every night at sunset...way cool!)

....the mystery hibiscus plant being a fancy red flowery one.  :-)

....new visitors on the patio just for ME!!  :-D

....the red, white, and blue ribbons tied to the birdies houses and scattered about the yard.

....198 photos and NEVER leaving the patio. LOLOL

....a pretty card fashioned by the sister.

....Bug staring at the sunglasses wreath and saying 'It's beautiful Nana.....' and not touching a one of 'em.  What a cool kid.....

OHOHOH...taking Bug to the secret park!!  That made me wayyyyyyy happy.

4 comments:

Spadoman said...

As always, I'm happy that you are happy.
Yes, a lot of light bugs this year. I wonder why. But they are cool no matter what the reason.
Good that you heard from your sister in such a personal way, very cool!
That Bug, she's a keeper!

Peace

barb said...

Bless you, continuing to enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

Ron said...

"....198 photos and NEVER leaving the patio. LOLOL"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You crack me up, Mel!

I would love to see how many photos you've uploaded on to your computer!!!!

And did you take any photos of the lightening bug show? Gosh, I would love to see that!!!!!

X

Carol said...

Great post hon. It is always good to remember what makes us happy!

C x