....k...there's a hole in one of my four matching planters.
There's a hole in my birdie feeder.
The air conditioner looks like it was pelted by rocks going 50 miles an hour....close....ice chunks are sorta like rocks...
There's a man coming to look over the house. Himself can handle it while I'm at work.
There's no way the roof got through that experience unscathed.
*sigh*
I'd whine about not wanting another new roof thanks to hail....but there are worse things.
And I'll try to remain grateful.
But I don't wanna haffta have a new roof.
I just mentioned to himself that I finally didn't find any roofing nails when I weeded the (now destroyed) flower garden.
Ah well....new plants, new roof, new birdie feeder....it's all good!
(Funny....it doesn't FEEL good.....)
3 comments:
Having work done, especially a roof, never does feel good... but it is. Think how you'll feel when it's all over.
It's like the painters finally coming to paint when you've begged them to get you in the schedule BEFORE all the plants in the gardens along the house become full size. Yeah...they came when the garden was blooming its best. Even if they try to be careful...ladders and scaffolding are necessary for the second story. I cried after that. That was years ago and I still remember.
How are all your garden plants and shrubs? I'm so sorry you have to go through all that. Mother Nature must have had quite a tantrum. ;)
A new roof? Oy!
Let us hope our crazy weather everywhere somehow gets back to normal one year soon? We're toast out here!
Blessings~
Post a Comment