
That sense of being trapped is an illusion.
We are not controlled by circumstances, our past, the expectations of others, or our unhealthy expectations for ourselves.
We can choose what feels right for us, without guilt.
We have options.
It is not about behaving perfectly or according to anyone else's rules.
More than anything else, it is about knowing we have choices and giving ourselves the freedom to choose.
More than anything else, it is about knowing we have choices and giving ourselves the freedom to choose.
5 comments:
yes. . .
. . .yes
thank you for the reminder
Yes, we do have a measure of control over our lives. It dosn't always feel like it. Thank you for reminding me. :)
We are responsible for ourselves, how we see things, how we feel things, how we think things.... no-one makes us do any of those. Although too many people blame others for them.
I think that fairy has being studying Personal construct psychology, the stuff I learnt in my psychotherapy training!!!
xx
Oh, Mel...you have no idea out perfect today's fairy thought is for me!
Thank you FAIRIES...I needed to hear this, big time!!!
And thank YOU, MEL!
Hey...btw, I love the new "Today's Fairy Thought" logo. Did you make that? It's so cool!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
X
definitely love this fairy thought
thank you, mel
(((((((((((mel))))))))))))
;~)
Post a Comment