Cold.
Miserable.
How's that for a day off?
Oh, it's not like I didn't putz around and do a bit of this, a bit of that.
I tossed heaps of stuff--stuff I laughed at myself for even thinking I'd wanna keep.
And I got the wreath decorated for summer......which took me several attempts. What's up with that? Used to be I'd toss it on the ground, string the lights and have the sucker decorated and back up in a matter of minutes.
And I did laundry.
And more plants got planted.
43 pots with assorted plants to date. LOL I do soooooooo little in moderation. My only defense when himself noted the increase from last years 38 pots--: "11 of them are perennials and they came back--which meant the pots weren't available.....so of course I had to buy five more pots!"
"Don't you mean 11?"
"Nope--but it's early." :-/
Now today--they're saying sunshine and warmth.
I'm supposing we'll get in the Jeep and go.
And I'm supposing we'll pass a place or two that has plants.
How's that for a day off?
Oh, it's not like I didn't putz around and do a bit of this, a bit of that.
I tossed heaps of stuff--stuff I laughed at myself for even thinking I'd wanna keep.
And I got the wreath decorated for summer......which took me several attempts. What's up with that? Used to be I'd toss it on the ground, string the lights and have the sucker decorated and back up in a matter of minutes.
And I did laundry.
And more plants got planted.
43 pots with assorted plants to date. LOL I do soooooooo little in moderation. My only defense when himself noted the increase from last years 38 pots--: "11 of them are perennials and they came back--which meant the pots weren't available.....so of course I had to buy five more pots!"
"Don't you mean 11?"
"Nope--but it's early." :-/
Now today--they're saying sunshine and warmth.
I'm supposing we'll get in the Jeep and go.
And I'm supposing we'll pass a place or two that has plants.
They might even have a cute clay pot or two.....or six or seven....
3 comments:
Immoderate pots are a wonderful thing.
Are wonderful things?
Are wonderful anyway :)
(hope you managed to find a few more and had a beautiful warm and sunny day)
Take pictures! We had rain yesterday too, and it was a surprise. None in the forecast! Today is suppose to be sunny and bordering on HOT! No plans, stuff to do, but no plans. I like that.
Enjoy your day.
Peace.
"They might even have a cute clay pot or two.....or six or seven...."
Oh, Mel...you CRACK ME UP!!!
Yup! Yesterday Philadelphia had rain too. Today, sunny and much cooler!
Yipeeeeeee!
I'm dying to see your Summer wreath!
X
Post a Comment