She's growing into such a cute little girl, not so much a baby anymore.
Beautiful.
Oh, Mel...the second your page downloaded and I saw these PRECIOUS photos of the bug...I SQUEALED!!!!She looks like a little lady!LOVE the outfit. Especially the doo-dad in her hair!!!!What CUTIE PIE!!!!(((( little bug ))))Thanks for sharing the delight, dear lady!X
Aaw, the little dimples :)
I'm so enjoying seeing her growing!
Holytamolies! No longer that perfect little rolly-polly...she's a beautiful little girl now! Wait! This can't be right! ;) Perhaps you can keep her as your granddaughter but somebody needs to give you your baby back!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's growing into such a cute little girl, not so much a baby anymore.
Beautiful.
Oh, Mel...the second your page downloaded and I saw these PRECIOUS photos of the bug...I SQUEALED!!!!
She looks like a little lady!
LOVE the outfit. Especially the doo-dad in her hair!!!!
What CUTIE PIE!!!!
(((( little bug ))))
Thanks for sharing the delight, dear lady!
X
Aaw, the little dimples :)
I'm so enjoying seeing her growing!
Holytamolies! No longer that perfect little rolly-polly...she's a beautiful little girl now!
Wait! This can't be right! ;) Perhaps you can keep her as your granddaughter but somebody needs to give you your baby back!!!
Post a Comment