I woke up yesterday morning and my little world was transformed..... So in the pretty pink of the dawn, I snapped the photo from my patio.
Uh huh....
Uh huh....
The quiet of my dawn was broken by a strange, foreign sound.
Snarling ..... and an occasional 'ROAR'.
Snarling ..... and an occasional 'ROAR'.
Ummmmm.......
YIKES!?
k..... County fairs are nice.
HUGE, PEOPLE EATING TIGERS are not.
k.....maybe they're nice under some circumstances--but not when you can sit on the patio and get a closeup photo at mealtime which is NOT appropriate for posting purposes.
NO foolin'......
Needless to say, I had a conversation with himself:
NO foolin'......
Needless to say, I had a conversation with himself:
I think we need to call the girl and tell her NOT to come.....I mean, what if they get loose--and they try to eat us?
"If one gets loose I'll be heading for the house in short order."
Hellooo?? What about ME?!
"Well, I assume you'll beat me to the house."
You'd shove me outta the way--g'head......own it.......
"We'll be fine. They're well taken care of."
Excuse me......but what if one gets pissed off and goes beserk?!
"Plenty of people to eat before they get to this house--they'll have a full tummy. You'll be fine."
Well, there's the consolation!
I feel better already!
*rolling eyes*
Seriously.......I'm sure it's a good thing for people to have a close encounter with a tiger/lion. (there's both dontchaknow--LESS THAN A FREAKING BLOCK AWAY!!!)
k...... I'll practice 'rawrrrrr'-ing and hope they get it confused with a 'ROARRRRR' (and think I'm tellin' 'em what's what and how it's gonna be!).
O
M
G
"If one gets loose I'll be heading for the house in short order."
Hellooo?? What about ME?!
"Well, I assume you'll beat me to the house."
You'd shove me outta the way--g'head......own it.......
"We'll be fine. They're well taken care of."
Excuse me......but what if one gets pissed off and goes beserk?!
"Plenty of people to eat before they get to this house--they'll have a full tummy. You'll be fine."
I feel better already!
*rolling eyes*
Seriously.......I'm sure it's a good thing for people to have a close encounter with a tiger/lion. (there's both dontchaknow--LESS THAN A FREAKING BLOCK AWAY!!!)
k...... I'll practice 'rawrrrrr'-ing and hope they get it confused with a 'ROARRRRR' (and think I'm tellin' 'em what's what and how it's gonna be!).
O
M
G
5 comments:
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
Wait a minute - you have a photo of people eating tigers? Huge people?
This is not good, not good at all.
Oh. I see. Tigers eating people. Well I'm grateful you decided not to post that.
OMG...how beautiful, Mel!
Tigers are one of my favorite animals.
Here...kitty, kitty!
Isn't their ROAR something else? So deep, so powerful.
"Plenty of people to eat before they get to this house--they'll have a full tummy. You'll be fine."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....himself is a RIOT!!!
X
Oh I enjoyed your post - you made me smile - also I remember a time when I heard lions growling (purring??) through the night and Jeff told me I was mad only when i opened the curtains in the morning there was an elephant drinking out of the small creek that was on our boundary - a circus had set up on the reserve on the other side of the creek.
By the way - I love your photos!
Post a Comment