Five years from now, you can look back on today and be overwhelmed with joy, or overwhelmed with regret. Now is the time when you can decide which one it will be.
The Fairies are right, it is up to us, today, right now. Can't change what has happened in the past, we don't know the future. It's all today, One Day at a Time.
I will look back on today with a big smile on my face. My Sis in law and best mate are visiting and I'm cooking a big Moroccan meal...tomorrow we are off to WOMAD (World Of Music Art and Dance) for three days of festivities. Am very excited :-)
4 comments:
The Fairies are right, it is up to us, today, right now. Can't change what has happened in the past, we don't know the future. It's all today, One Day at a Time.
Thanks Mel, Thanks Fairies.
Peace.
I will look back on today with a big smile on my face. My Sis in law and best mate are visiting and I'm cooking a big Moroccan meal...tomorrow we are off to WOMAD (World Of Music Art and Dance) for three days of festivities. Am very excited :-)
C x
I'll try and remember to look back to today.
I wonder....
I choose JOY!
And thank you for the reminder.
(((( Mel ))))
X
Post a Comment