So--where's the training.
At the training center--I sent an email.
Well...gosh golly.. Go figure I'm at the training center. Which room?
Mel--it's the 23rd.
Yeah. And I'm at the training center--which room is the training?
No....I mean the training is on the 23rd. You're seven days early.
Ohhh.... As in today isn't the 23rd. So....seven from twenty three is sixteen--it's the 16th and the training is on the 23rd. k....wrong week on the calendar!!! Ohmygawdddd....
(a bit of chuckling on the other end of the phone)
So....I drove 75 minutes IN the fog when I don't even feel the least bit good...and I'm a week early....cuz it's the wrong flipping week opened on my calendar....
Go home.
75 minutes...IN the fog--I even left early so I'd be on time, dangit. And I don't freaking feel good to begin with!
Go home--feel better.
Ummmmm....fine....I'll go home IN the fog. Can we pretend this conversation didn't happen to save me further embarassment?
The sun is coming out--go home.
No really. Pretend I never called. Oh--except to tell you that I'm unwell and not going in to work today....sorta....kinda....starting now....
O
M
G
7 comments:
"and I'm a week early....cuz it's the wrong flipping week opened on my calendar...."
OMG, Mel...I can't even tell you HOW MANY TIMES I've done that exact same thing...a lot!
In fact, it happened to me a few months ago, when I was late paying a bill because I had looked at the wrong month on my calendar!
And can I tell ya....paying a $25.00 late fee was NO fun.
*insert sad face*
X
i HATE when that happens!!
well, go home. fog or not. and FEEL better!!!!
((((((mel))))
I would so do that!
oh crikey! what a nightmare. . .
hope you got home safely and had a great cup of hot coffee
X
It took me three hours to get home.
:-/
That mighta been cuz I took the backroads with my camera....
Hey. Make lemonade, 'member?
LOL! Happy for you to have had a day off and a trip round the backroads :)
And a properly understanding Boss(?)
<----- not laughing (well not much)
Post a Comment