Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stick 'em out, plug 'em in and hug 'em decorating


These....are busy feets.

Up.
Down.
Up.
Down.
Oh yeah...and
..muttermuttermutter....
(cuz the updownupdown comes with muttermuttermutter apparently)


Not to worry-- the updownupdown muttermuttermutter lights are up and working after several 'breaks' in which Mel supplied endless amounts of encouragement AND a round or two of 'Frosty the Snowman' (loud and offkey of course).


AND--cuz I'm special (not to mention that I whine well and get my way frequently....)

TA DA!!!!!!

Yup.
Penguin first!
*snickering*

I'll note that no muttermuttermutter happened during the stick 'em out, plug 'em in and hug 'em of the penguin.

OR Mr. Snowman!
(Another fine example of the stick 'em out, plug 'em in and hug 'em decorating!)



I mean really-- you could mutter at that face?

Awwwwww....

:-)

Oh--and himself says it's 'fun' doing the updownupdown muttermuttermutter lights.

Uh huh.
I'll note he did not hug a single darn one of those lights.
NOT ONE.
*humming happily*

6 comments:

Soul Dipper said...

What a guy! A true "keeper", Mel.

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Oh Himself is wonderman ...so much for for you and Him. The Bug is going to LOVE all His hard work.

english inukshuk said...

yeay! we have penguins and snowmans

(enormous ones!!!!!)

the festive season has begun

(-:

Fire Byrd said...

Hope that all the lights continue to work so there is no more mutteringupdown to be done till they come down!
xx

Patti said...

Ah ha...there was a reason for all that hassle of cleaning up and putting everything away in the fall...to make room for cool lights, penquins, and snowmen! The holidays are coming!

Thanks for your comments on my blog - point taken: if we take it further than crabby, we are in need of a serious change!

Ron said...

*clapping, jumping, clapping*

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Mr. Penguin and Mr. Snowman!!!

OMG...how ADOABLE, Mel!!!!

Muttering and all, they came out faaaaaabulous!

I can't WAIT to see what else you have in store for us!

*eagerly anticipating*

X