Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Behind the wheel

Over seven blocks, up eight more.

That's the extent of my driving for the past weeks.
I've kinda liked it.
PLEASE excuse Mel from having to go to stupid meetings OVER THERE--she's stupid.

I think this could be the last time I get to play that card.
I'm only sorta stupid--mostly not.

I liked not having to go OVER THERE.

*sigh*

Maybe today I'll drive to the park.

That's over three blocks, down three blocks.

:-/

Yeahyeah....first over seven, up eight.
Where's the fun in that?!

6 comments:

barb said...

Hang in there, dear...

You might have enjoyed the change if you lived over near Paris; buses and trains a gogo, and why not walking, too.
I walk a lot in these French burbs. I enjoy it!

In some places in the US, mass transit is unknown and in others(I loved San Francisco's system), works like a dream.

mig said...

Over three, down three sounds good to me. OVER THERE sounds like a bad thing.
(((((((((((((Mel)))))))))))

Fire Byrd said...

You must be getting better then if you're running out of reasons not to go OVER THERE!

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Do something random ...go for a country ramble with your camera and forget about OVER THERE.

Ron said...

I LOVE Marilyn's comment!

Ditto!

X

Spadoman said...

Wish you could drive down here and eat some green chile, that would be a nice drive.

Peace