
Whom would you rather be around - someone who chronically complains and talks about what a mess everything is, or someone who finds joy and delight in watching the antics of two squirrels in a tree? You are your constant companion. Your own company can be a pleasure or a drag, depending on the thoughts and feelings you permit to linger in your consciousness.
6 comments:
You know I'm a squirrel kind of guy. Butterflies, grasshoppers and dragonflies too. Although there are many smeared across my windshield over the past couple of days.
Peace
I try not to complain too much, it's so lowering.
Hi, I popped over from Ron's place to say how much I liked your Hummingbird picture.
I think listening to someone describing two squirrels at play would be much more interesting!
~visiting from Vent, nice photo.
Oh ya, nodding in agreement. Took me like forever but my cup is and will remain.. half full!
This is so true. I have always thought that people who continually complain about their lot, usually bring bad stuff into their lives by their own attitude and reactions to things
So you're the person who took the photo of the beautiful hummingbird? You really see birds like that? You are fortunate.
"Whom would you rather be around - someone who chronically complains and talks about what a mess everything is, or someone who finds joy and delight in watching the antics of two squirrels in a tree?"
Well, I can answer that in a jiff!
The latter, of course.
And ironic you posted this because I work with someone who does nothing but complain ALL DAY LONG. And it's draining.
I understand that it's healthy to express and vent now and then, but when it gets to be "an attention grabbing device" - :(
X
Post a Comment