We had some scary-dramatic clouds near sunset ... just creepy, not pretty like yours!
Very very nice shot!Peace
Thumbs up! :))
Absolutely the most GORGEOUS sunset I've EVER seen!The color is STUNNING! And I love the sun setting in the right hand corner!Took my breath away, Mel!Thanks for sharing God's artwork!(((( Mel ))))X
Another of your amazing photos Mel.You have such a good eye, you really see the world and that's what makes your pics stunning.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We had some scary-dramatic clouds near sunset ... just creepy, not pretty like yours!
Very very nice shot!
Peace
Thumbs up! :))
Absolutely the most GORGEOUS sunset I've EVER seen!
The color is STUNNING! And I love the sun setting in the right hand corner!
Took my breath away, Mel!
Thanks for sharing God's artwork!
(((( Mel ))))
X
Another of your amazing photos Mel.You have such a good eye, you really see the world and that's what makes your pics stunning.
Post a Comment