It's a rough start.
I'm not sure why it's so rough of a start, but it's a rough start.
The wreath is lacking.
I told himself it's boring.
I need more lights.
There's not enough......
I want people to mistakenly come to the wrong door cuz it's lit up and fun!
Yeah, well....that wasn't happenin' for me.
MORE lights methinks..
That's what himself has dubbed him.
Lemme tell ya--I laughed my rearend off as I helped 'Eric' assume all sorts of lovely poses.
He dances in the wind. *laughing*
I had him twirling around like some ballet dancer, laughin' until my tummy hurt.
And then I went in for coffee.
OMG
You canNOT pose Eric like that!
YOU CANNOT pose Eric like THAT!!!
YOU CANNOT pose Eric like THAT!!!
*laughing*
He posed him like that.
*laughing*
*laughing*
He's still posed like that!
OMG
There goes the neighborhood!!! *laughing hysterically!*
There goes the neighborhood!!! *laughing hysterically!*
7 comments:
Oh, I quite liked the wreath, but anything Halloween is so fun!
Looks like Eric is having lots of fun in the tree!
Nice pirouette Eric! Its lovely to see your Halloween fun off to a spooky start!
Mel....I LOVE THIS POST!!!!
And I love that you're already taking out your decorations and playing around with them!
"I had him twirling around like some ballet dancer, laughin' until my tummy hurt."
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha! HILARIOUS!
Eric also looks like he's doing a yoga pose!
I thought of you a few days ago, when I went shopping at Traders Joe's and they already had their Halloween decorations up and selling pumpkins! I took a photo which I may post on my blog this week.
HALLOWEEN is almost here!!!!!
(((( Mel ))))
Boo!
X
OMG, Halloween!
It has never been my fav holiday but, it is good to see peeps having some good clean fun.
Because life is realy sad & serious at times...
Now, Eric( how cute; he has a name!),appeals to me. I feel like Eric right now in my life!!
I really like ya, buddy :)
Might be worth the drive just to come and look at the freaky skeleton and the wreath with not enough lights!
Peace anyway, while you're laughing.
You really are the Queen of Halloween, Mel! I bet that skeleton scares the daylights out of little ones.
Time to tell you once again that I love your photos. That one of the field is simply a work of nature's grace! Love your work.
OH, That is Hilarious..BOL..
and who is the brat????
Post a Comment