.k. I am choosing my attitude.
I am NOT going to go on some tirade.
Word press isn't liking me. There are several places that I frequent that won't let me post a comment--all of them word press or whozit comment thingies.
Now, I've been able to persevere with a few of them, go back at a later time and be met with some success--which leads me to believe that it's NOT about MEMEME........which I am prone to conclude in record speed, of course.....cuz EVERYthing is about MEMEME dontchaknow.....
*ahemmmmmm*
But I'm not going to be frustrated.
I'm going to buy time and practice handwriting in a letter/card to the sister--who's about half way through the chemotherapy and JUST discovering that flies......fart.
Welcome to 'heightened senses' courtesy of chemotherapy!
So.
NOT gonna get frustrated!!
Just gonna move to the next thing.
And THEN, when I try again and it doesn't work...THEN I'll raise the roof off or.....maybe I'll simply blow up the entire planet!!
I like giving myself permission to delay my initial response to TOMORROW.
Hmmmmmpf.
I think the world oughta be darn glad that I'm a 'live in TODAY' sorta gal.
*cards and letters of appreciation will be accepted--cuz yes, I realize that the planet is STILL around only because of that daily decision I make......LOLOL*
OMG.......I soooooooooooo need to step away from the computer......
7 comments:
Pressure! It's there!
My greatest most positive thoughts are with your sister! Flies fart... I always thought that sound was their wings flapping together. Turns out it was their little fly butt cheeks!
Thank you..
Sometimes
not always
it's nice having use of this planet
Glad I'm on blogger. Mine didn't give you fits, did it? 'Cause if it did, I'll kick its lowly arse!
Honestly, still praying hard for sister and the well being of all concerned.
Here's the important thing to remember about fly farts:
They are not like mine, they stink!
I still have the punkin, but I just bought a Moto Guzzi. It's red and black.
And yes dear Mel, it is always about YouYouYou.
Peace
Thank heavens you make that daily decision - otherwise I might not be around .... forget the planet.
Sorry about WP. I don't think it's you you you they don't love, I think blogger and wordpress are conducting a battle and we are the prawns - Oh, I mean pawns.
But we all love you you you.
xxx
hi my dear .. unfortunately it appears that blogger aka google has decided to try and bring down WP. i have read things like " is google trying to piss WP off?" the answer is yes. they are making it hard to comment on blogger blogs if you are on wp as well, like me. it goes both ways and lots of times i have to go back into my blogger profile that isn't to post a comment on blogger. ridiculous as it's the public that pays for the nonsense. really...
so my advice is perhaps get a "gravatar" ... at gravatar.com or just make an acct. on wp or put up with it and listen to the farting of flies. ? do they really?
i hope not but guess i am one of them but i haven't been able to do much online so you aren't missing anything. i was going to try to post tonight but... do i not feel filled with a frustration level off the charts already? i think so... maybe another day.
take care of you, dear mel. keep an eye on those mosquitos. lord knows what they do. xxx
Lately, I haven't had anyone mention that they've had issues with my commenting format, so I'm not sure if I'm one of blogs you might be having problems with.
But if you ever do, dear Mel, please don't hesitate to let me know via email, so that I'm aware because I won't know unless someone tells me.
I haven't experienced any problems leaving a comment on WP blogs lately, but about a month ago I did.
X
I am trying really hard not to laugh.
because blogger changed there word captcha thingie ma bob, and on a few blogs I was breathing with extra vigor..
and now,
I know
it's not MEMEMEME
~grin~
Post a Comment