
....And three days later--brilliant yellows and reds are popping out all over.
I just want to play hooky and go have a wander. The past two days have been wonderful, Indian Summer days.
But alas and alack.
My plate is full and runneth over.....
No playing hooky for me.
I'll steal a moment mid-day to just breathe.....cuz that's the better part of wisdom lately.
And I'll find a dirt road with a patch of the brilliant colours.
*laughing*
That's not playing hooky--that's taking a break!
6 comments:
I hope you get chance to go out for a walk and take some more lovely autumnal photos soon Mel.
I love it when the leaves change colour. A few years back Hubs and I went to New England specially to see the autumn splendour.
I love that phrase: alas and alack. And am envious of your colors.
Oh, Mel, I'm so jealous of your beginnings of fall COLOR!!!
We haven't had so much as ONE leaf change so far. And not only that, but all the flowers are BLOOMING again, like it's spring - HA!
Faaaaaaabulous shot, dear lady!
And you're right, that's not playing hooky--that's taken a break!
X
Mel, thank you for coming by my blog and saying such nice things. Your blog inspires. I appreciate that. Now I am ready to see that lovely patch of trees turn red and yellow.
Oh wow! Can't wait for that to happen here! Gorgeous colours.
Post a Comment