Okay--- That's 80 bagged treats in the Halloween tub--only 120 more to go. I figure I can take my time and make multiple messes all over the livingroom floor. And besides--we have enough candy BUT I think we need a few more toys. *laughing* I always think we need a 'few more' for Halloween.
But boy, am I behind. We did get the punkin gang and the ghosties out. I opted to forego decorating the back of the house and stuck with the front. Less put out is less to retrieve.
And today we've got rescheduled plans for the punkin patch! Woohooo! Way behind in making that one happen to. I sure hope all the cool gourds aren't gone!
Nahhhhhhh....we'll send the Bug to retrieve cool ones from the field if that's the case. We like pickin' 'em from the field, but I'm thinkin' she'll be doing that with grandad and not Nana. There's still questions about how I'm actually going to GET to the patch since it's a bit of a haul from gravel road. Gravel on crutches when you're nonweight baring.....oh boy..... Thinking grandad'll be pulling into the yard! LOL It'll all work out.
OH!!!! And I have plans for a white punkin! We just gotta get one or two.
And a few cool orange ones.
And gourdy guys.....and indian corn!
And some squish, I think.....maybe....... Dunno.
Pretty sure we'll have our wagon(s) filled! LOL
Woooooohoooooooo!!!!
2 comments:
From the looks of the photo above, you got the pumpkin patch and SCORED!
You GO, Mel!
Woooooohoooooo!
X
I LOVE all the colors and shapes of pumpkins. Our creator sure was creative!!! :)
Wow!! Goodie bags!!!! I'm comin' to your house!!!
Post a Comment