STELLAR capture, Mel, I love everything about it!Love the steel sculpture and the way the moon is centered so perfectly!Well done, dear lady. WELL done!Hope you had a super Sunday!X
I didn't see the moon until I read Ron's comment. I really like the sculpture though.
At first I didn't see the moon...I was just in awe of how the light was reflected on the beautiful sculpture.So sorry it's been so long, Mel. I haven't been visiting here or anywhere. :( Good to "see" you again. [hugs]
Post a Comment
3 comments:
STELLAR capture, Mel, I love everything about it!
Love the steel sculpture and the way the moon is centered so perfectly!
Well done, dear lady. WELL done!
Hope you had a super Sunday!
X
I didn't see the moon until I read Ron's comment. I really like the sculpture though.
At first I didn't see the moon...I was just in awe of how the light was reflected on the beautiful sculpture.
So sorry it's been so long, Mel. I haven't been visiting here or anywhere. :( Good to "see" you again. [hugs]
Post a Comment