Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ummm...I made meatloaf for dinner and I didn't use a recipe? :-/


4 comments:

Bill said...

Good for you! Who needs rules or recipes!

Ron said...

*applause*

You GO, Mel!

My brother Tom is a chef and he NEVER uses a recipe, he cooks totally my intuition!

Happy Sunday, dear lady!

((((((((( You ))))))))

X

Valerie said...

There are only so many things I can do without a recipe but I do these intuitive people.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Me too!! And Italian meatballs for the first time (and I've never ever even eaten one... except as a child and those were made by the famous chef who lives in a can). They were a hit. Lately I'm finding a new creativity in the kitchen and it's fun.
I love this Mercedes ad!! But... I am not all right brain... I am middle brained. Blessing? Hmmmm...