The girl had lunch with THE mom this week. Of course, THE mom was thrilled she had the company and an excuse to fix a four course meal. Yep, four courses--*shaking head*. Couldn't just feed her ANYthing, you know.
She's on her way back--and now she's talking about California versus England. Seems the company is opening up an office in near LA and she's been asked to take a management position, at least for a chunk of time. She'd be near her aunt, available for ocean sailing and hassle free from Visa problems until she transfers in the new position to one of the offices in England.
California is nice. Closer. Near the aunt who'd be thrilled to have her.
She assures me it's a just a short chunk of her time--and that the plans are for her to take a position in the office in England.
I simply celebrate that LA's not had bombs going off in their subway as of late.
She's got that sailing bug going on--
They have sharks over there.
Oh great......here we go AGAIN! LOL
In the meantime, it's been a week process, but the Halloween 'stuff' is at rest for another year.
This despite my suggestion to get 'Studley' four pairs of mittens and a scarf and call him our Holiday Spider.
I've packed him in the top of the last box for easy access.
He IS purple and I'm thinking that I could still get that accomplished!
I did suggest tailfeathers and an axe for Thanksgiving--and got a rousing 'NO! NO! N-O, NO!'
*shrugs*
It's early yet.
This too could change!
No comments:
Post a Comment