It's late. I wish I were tired. Unfortunately, I'm not.....and even more unfortunate is that in less than five hours I'll be up, starting the day anew with leftover popcorn on the kitchen counter...unless I consume the whole bag tonight..........
I love Tuesdays.
Heck, I love Mondays and people find that sick and wrong...LOL.....but Tuesdays are amongst my favoritest days. Mostly cuz they're long, productive, direct contact time with the kiddos and families and staff at work days. Hands on stuff--messin' in tills time! I get involved and way busy on Tuesdays. I love it!
But I get outta there ater ten at night.....and then I have a bit of a struggle unwinding and turning off my brain. I have all this information I have to toss around and put in its place. And I'm mentally getting it organized for Wednesday's team meeting day so I can pass it on for other folks to put to use.
It just makes for late nights on Tuesdays.
It also makes for bad snacking.....LOL
Cuz it's well after midnight and here I am typing on the computer and munching on popcorn!
I COULD save it and have it for breakfast....
:-)
Now THERE'S a thought!
Huh.
I think I JUST gained more wisdom about why wiseperson in my life occasionally prays for G-d to remove my brain! LOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment