Where's the toothpicks?
I think I need 'em for my eyelids.
And it's not Friday yet. And tomorrow I've got all the kiddos cuz there's no school....
I'm hoping they've got toothpicks at work!
Maybe I best take my own?
It's been an active week.
Not all bad, mind you. Folks have got some mighty good treatment done in the past week.
Not that it's been all 'fun'.....but it's been productive.
Some of it's been really tough 'work'.
Surprisingly, some of it's been effortless.
When a kiddo who's been playing forEVER on the wrong side gets their little body outta bed and comes up to you to say "I'm done. I'm not going to do this any more.", and they mean it.....and you know they mean it......
Doesn't matter what it took to get there, it's that surrender that you celebrate.
I remember the surrender well.
There was that moment when the dots connected and I finally 'got' what folks had been trying to help me get forever. Things started to make sense, even though they didn't completely make sense.
But oy GEEZE do I need those toothpicks.
No......ya know--on second thought, I don't think I'll need those toothpicks.
I'm betting there'll be a fresh brewed pot of coffee for me in the morning.
I'm also betting on which kiddo will have made it.
No comments:
Post a Comment