It's the first of September.And it's Friday.
AND (much to my chagrin--cuz I TOTALLY missed it!!) it's Labour Day Weekend!
First of the month means one thing..
Dreaded paperwork.
Why is it EVERY freaking report is due on the first of the month?
The Budget Report is due. AS is the Occupancy Report, the Basic Indicator Report, the Behavior Management Report, the Core Hour Report, the Skillbuilding Report, the Physician Billing Report, the Pharmacy/Medications Report AND the Personnel File/Trainings Report.
Oh, and let's not forget that I had no cook today. (pity the poor kiddos!)
AND one of the regular day staff was absent.
And timesheets were due.
And I had termination paperwork due on an employee who resigned.
AND I had 'technical difficulties' with the worksite server.
And there were children who needed my attention, a principal who wanted to chat and several probation folks who had requests before THEY started their long weekend.
......And THEN there was the staff member who was scared to tell me that because we'd robbed Peter to pay Paul in a staffing dilema, one of the staff who needed to come in at two would be coming in a four instead. Ummmm...that would mean they'd need my body to not leave the worksite until that person arrived--two hours past my scheduled time to leave.
Pardon me if I looked at the mounds of paperwork and just laughed--"Like I'll be leaving anytime SOON?!"
Lemme assure you, I was lucky to be out of there by 5:30.
And I wasn't DONE--I was simply braindead.
Literally.
I couldn't think straight.....and I was having difficulties forming whole sentences. LOL
So....when I got home--I mowed the lawn! (hey....the Brit tried to make that NOT happen and I nearly babbled trying to explain how mowing the grass would be a GOOD thing! LOL) I needed something purely physical and a no-brainer after my day at the office. I need to chop the heads off of all those kittle blades of grass! *snicker*
Hey.....it WORKED! I now feel halfway sane. (and that's JUST about AS close as I get to sane!)
AND I got a pressie from my sis!
*snickering*
She's sooooooooo cool and soooooooo smart!
She KNEW the Brit would feel compelled to LET me have it out cuz it's a pressie!
*chuckling*
Gotta get me some candies to go in all the pockets--and Halloween toys, for SURE!!
*doing happy dance*
I have one COOL sis!
Not only is she COOL.....she's JUST about as manipulative as *I* am!
LOLOL
1 comment:
that is one beautiful countdown calendar!
and - wow - what a work schedule. . .
you never cease to amaze me
(and you moved the lawn!)
Post a Comment