Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dexter Duck


You can't blame me for this one--he came named!

Meet Dexter.
He's a prezzie.........and he sits atop the toiletpaper roll.
Yup.....that's his permanent home.

I admit it.......
I've unrolled a whole roll already. There's a mound of it in the livingroom.

I couldn't help it.

Dexter waddles and flaps his little wingies when you pull out the toiletpaper.
Oh BOY does he waddle and flap.....LOL
I laughed my arse off through the whole roll of paper. LOL He's just too dang cute!!

The Brit's afraid to install him in the restroom--seems he's concerned that he'll hear chuckling at all hours if he does.

Geeze........it's not like I'd hightail it into the restroom JUST to make him waddle and flap his wingies!! Gosh........


(LYING!!!!!!!!!!!)
:-D

6 comments:

caro said...

Ohmygoodness!!

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm jealous *hanging head* Where can I get one??

mig bardsley said...

I want one too...please? Well two actually, in case, I have to go away somewhere :)

Anonymous said...

that duck is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Must resist temptation......
Must be strong......
No, must have duck!!!!!!

I am in duck envy! I've got to have one, too!
M

I, Like The View said...

penguin lights?

Anonymous said...

I knew before I got to the end...you were lying ;~))
love it...wish I had one