
Be honest now …. do you snore?
What about your bed-mate?
What’s your remedy to get them to stop snoring?
I hear tell that I snore.
Now, I want you to know that the man has no solid proof to hand me that it's true, of course.
I--personally--think he makes it up.
But BOY does the Brit snore. He knows he does. Sometimes he'll wake HIMSELF up!
Now, he doesn't snore all the time.......
Just once in a while--but boy HOWDY can he cut loose with a roar of a snore!
IF I'm asleep--which is a big 'if'--and he wakes me up...I'm prone to solving the problem with a 'nudge'.
Now, HE'D say I clobber him a good one.
Trust me.
It's a nudge.
He'd KNOW it if I clobbered him.
He, on the other hand, slips off to the guest room when I 'supposedly' snore..... and this is where I find him in the morning.
I suppose you could claim this is the 'more gentle' solution.
IF I was snoring in the first place, I'd suppose I could agree.
But since there's absolutely NO solid proof that snoring happened via yours truly I'm inclined to believe he's slipping in there cuz I've stolen the covers AGAIN and he's staking claim on 'gramma's quilt' that's all fluffy and warm and all HIS on that guestroom bed!
Now.....I DO steal covers.
Fact is, I'm thinkin' about stealing 'gramma's quilt' from the guestroom and tossing it on top of the quilt on our bed.
That way I can steal 'em both in one good yank!
*nodding*
See how pratical I can be?!!! :-D
8 comments:
Ms Sleep Disorder Light Sleeper here. I cannot handle snoring. I go from patient to impatient in about 30 seconds if I'm woken. I get worse if I can't get back to sleep. I'll poke, prod, whack, push, smother...whatever it takes. Good thing I live alone right now, huh?
yes I snore
*hangs head*
but no bed mate to annoy
:-\
altho, I do remember way back, at college when I shared a room; my roommate developed this techinque of shouting "SHUT UP" very loudly at me - didn't ever wake me up, but apparently I used to stop snoring straight away!
I snore.
I snored worse when I was fatter.
I even has a (rhinoplasty?) because they said it would help with breathing at night....still snore.
Luckily Sioux is the only one sleeping with me and she doesn't complain.
I don't snore, at least, I don't think I snore. No one has ever told me I snored, so I'm thinking it's safe to say no.
But now that you have me thinking, maybe I should put "Does not snore" on the Prince Charming checklist!
I snore (very gently I'm told).
Barney snores and people have refused to share a tent with him because they couldn't sleep :)
Me, I just turn my back and imagine that means I can't hear it any more. It's when he stops breathing that I get ratty and prod him to get him started again:)
Oh and when he flings long pointy arms and legs around I give him a good shove!
Once I went and slept in the other room and he was all hurt and abandoned in the morning...still brought my cup of tea up though:)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww shucks
gotta love that man!
I'm planning to get my nose straightened… I find this is good info for people who would try to know something about rhinoplasty
Post a Comment