You're more important than any of your problems.You're bigger than anything that can happen to you.
Great things are accomplished when you believe that what's inside of you is superior to your circumstances.
What you have outside you counts less than what you have inside you.
3 comments:
That i can go along with.
I want to accept me for me and not what i've done in life. I want others to do the same.
The essence of me is what counts.
As ever mel such wise words you use.
love and hugs
pxx
You have beauty and love and you are much appreciated my friend.
I am thankful every time I come to visit you and thankful you have provided us with your dreams here.
I love you.
~ RubyShooZ ~
Peace, love and understanding.
Peace and love to all.
I know this....sometimes I just forget. thanks for reminding me....
Post a Comment