*nodding happily*Happy Day After!
145 happy little trick or treaters......not bad for this three stoplight town.
Of course the sister in California rang me to brag, in exhaustion, that she'd had 700. SEVEN HUNDRED.
Yeah, yeah.......but SHE didn't get to do the chicken dance in the front yard with the dad from law enforcement that was dressed up as a chicken!
HA!
12 comments:
just 2
about fifteen (it's a very different neighbourhood over here!)
however, Smallest Person had persuaded me to buy enough candy for the whole of South West London; then she, Middle One and The Teen took great advantage of the left overs. . .
I told them if anyone was sick they'd have to clean up their own mess
I'm such a delightful mother sometimes
Man I thought I was tick or treating with 145 monsters. It was only 11.
None. Not a single one.
(Probably a good thing because we had forgotten to buy any treats)
:-)
Oh how I miss the little trick-or-treaters. I LOVE to see them in their little costumes, their sweet little faces calling out "trick or treat!"......
It's been 6 years since I moved into this townhome.
No trick-or-treaters here. I always have a little candy on hand. Just in case. Didn't give out one piece last night.
sigh...
I lost count, but it seemed like they were being bussed in from neighboring cities!
Lots of fun.
Ohhhhhh......*sniffle*
Ah well.....363 days and counting!!! :-)
you counted? I never thought to count...next year...I will count next year...
(where are the pictures of the chicken dance ??)
Hi Mel, Hi all.
I had to come and say belated Happy Halloween to you since I know it's so important to you. I have been thking of you during this halloween "season".
You know I've been sick and avoiding the computer and am still sick trying to stay away but I had to get on out of that sickbed with my fever and make sure I got here to let you know - I love you, been thinking of you and perhaps more importantly to wish you a HH.
OH, I thought we were the only ones who don't get trick or treaters - haven't since 1990 since we moved out to the woods.
Peace as well.
~ RS ~
I'm glad you had a great Halloween!
None here. It's too far for them to walk I expect.
No problem since you obviously had enough to go round for all of us :)
((((((((((( RubyShooz )))))))))))
Goshdangitall.....made me teary eyed to discover your visit here.
Dunno that you know how much it meant to hear from you, but I do.
*HUGE hugs*
Doggone it....now I'm all gooshy and mushy and sappy.
You're loved whole LOTS, lady.
BUNCHES!
Now...GO rest, dangit.
Post a Comment