The gusts are upwards from 50-60 mph and the little town next to us has lost power--tree branches, no doubt.
We have chili in the crockpot made my 'she who must be obeyed'. :-)
And Studley is safely tucked inside the garage.
Himself was afraid he'd get torn and didn't want me sad.
Gosh, he's sweeter than sweet....
I, on the other hand, am gonna calm myself down from driving back in that mess after a meeting and get togethers with a couple pigeons.
Whipping across open fields, those gusts present you with all kindsa interesting moments.
I'm gonna hope for the power to stay on....mostly cuz I'm REALLY looking forward to that first of the season bowl of chili. :-)
Maybe a good book?
AND a good cuppa java, of course!!!
4 comments:
He's a lovely man, for sure
hope the rest of your day was/is good
XX
MORE coffee? %-D
Oh I hope you got that chili and the java!
I hope your interesting moments worked out ok.
Winter arriving over there?
Very glad to hear Studley's safely tucked in :)
xxx
Yup. Luke warm chili by candlelight. LOL Romantic, eh?
Power's back on, thankgoodness....
It's only 33 degrees.
Where ARE my fuzzy jammies when I need 'em?!
Post a Comment