Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fallen

8 comments:

Lia said...

I find it amazing you still have so much snow and according to the weather men your area is still in for more.

Still at least we are being treated to some lovely photo's as a result of it.

Much love
Lia
xx

Spadoman said...

Nice photo. We have a lot of snow on the ground here too. I snapped pictures in Kansas on my way down to New Mexico as all of a sudden-like, there was no snow on the ground!
By the way, saw so many hawks. I started counting and averaged three to a mile for a good stretch across US 50!

Peace to you.

NoRegrets said...

blue

Ron said...

Terrific photo, Mel!

Hey, and guess what?

Tomorrow we're getting MORE snow!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*of course, I'm the only in this city who is yahooooo'ing.

tee, hee!

X

katherine. said...

only another month or so until Spring.

but your snow photos are lovely!

souldose said...

But Mel you're making me jealous, gosh look at that snow, beauty at it's best.

mig said...

Almost I could wish the cold back! So lovely.

I, Like The View said...

I can hear the snow falling off the trees and making that kind of puffy thud as clumps hit the ground. . .

thank you!