It's the end of the work week.I'm glad for that.
It's been a taxing week.....
I realize I cannot get the flu without it hanging on forever.
I realize that having damaged furry fella's in my intestines means that I get stupid symptoms, longer. I realize that means I get to tough it out for more than just the two/three days most people get to tough it out.
I also realize how sucky that is.
But I don't get to change that--nor do I get to change the fact that every time I get to do this, it's a setback to the healing process.
Just so I'm being honest--I don't want to go to work today.
In part cuz I just don't feel good--add that to the rest of the days this week I simply haven't felt good--and you have the whole week...*sigh*
On top of not feeling good, physically--I had to make a hard decision that doesn't feel good emotionally or spiritually....
I don't know if it's me I'm not happy with, or the circumstances. I don't think I feel well enough to be objective TO inventory it.
I do know that going to work today to face people who'll be having opinions about the decision--isn't something I'm looking forward to.
I also know it's done--decision made.
Logically, it's a sound choice.
But there's a reason it weighed on me so heavily last night, disrupted my sleep and still remains there this morning.
I do know that going to work today to face people who'll be having opinions about the decision--isn't something I'm looking forward to.
I also know it's done--decision made.
Logically, it's a sound choice.
But there's a reason it weighed on me so heavily last night, disrupted my sleep and still remains there this morning.
*sigh*
Maybe it was the 'beef stew with wine'.
Himself made it night before last--and we had leftovers last evening.
It was good the first night.....'cept himself thought it lacked the wine taste.
Rest assured, it didn't lack the wine taste on day two......
And I let myself feel somehow obligated to eat it--messed up tummy and all.
I don't even LIKE wine.
I'm really, really glad it's Friday........
Himself made it night before last--and we had leftovers last evening.
It was good the first night.....'cept himself thought it lacked the wine taste.
Rest assured, it didn't lack the wine taste on day two......
And I let myself feel somehow obligated to eat it--messed up tummy and all.
I don't even LIKE wine.
I'm really, really glad it's Friday........
5 comments:
hugs for the suckiness
well done for the stew (men and their stews, eh. . . and not just the edible ones)
decisions have to be made, sometimes
and yes, thank goodness it's the end of the week
but, there'll be another one coming up soon enough, so rest up dearheart
and do all the things that reenergise you
take care, take good care, of yourself
((((((((((((Mel))))))))))))
So have a lovely weekend after the sucky bits. And look after yourself and rest so you can get better.
xx
Wine.
You and I are on the same blog-waves today.
Tee, hee.
You take care of yourself this weekend, dear lady.
And please know I'll be sharing lots of "good energy" with ya, ok?
{{{{{{{{ Mel }}}}}}}}}}
X ya!
(((((((Mel)))))))
not sick here, but i too had an overall sucky week, mostly because of a dear friend's passing...
And now it's saturday. Enjoy the rest and do lovely things :)
Post a Comment