Oh yes!!!!You both did : )
Loving the Bug's bugs!!!!!!!!!So cute, lovely little faces.I'm sure she is going to love them, or at least have a darn good chomp on them.Much loveLiaxx
So darn cute!
Their great!
she is gonna love them!the brit done goodwith only a little tinny bit of encouragement....
These are marvellous, you both did a great job, you being the manipulator of course ha ha
I'm a bit worried about the one with the glasses. . .but on the other hand the only reason I can see this is because I've gotten mine on, so who am I to wonder!looks like you guys had lots of fun(-:
Applause...applause...applause!!!!OMG! OMG! OMG! They turned out faaaabulous!!!The ones with the butterfly wings are the BOMB!What cute little faces!!!!Yup...he done VERY good!X
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh yes!!!!
You both did : )
Loving the Bug's bugs!!!!!!!!!
So cute, lovely little faces.
I'm sure she is going to love them, or at least have a darn good chomp on them.
Much love
Lia
xx
So darn cute!
Their great!
she is gonna love them!
the brit done good
with only a little tinny bit of encouragement....
These are marvellous, you both did a great job, you being the manipulator of course ha ha
I'm a bit worried about the one with the glasses. . .
but on the other hand the only reason I can see this is because I've gotten mine on, so who am I to wonder!
looks like you guys had lots of fun
(-:
Applause...applause...applause!!!!
OMG! OMG! OMG! They turned out faaaabulous!!!
The ones with the butterfly wings are the BOMB!
What cute little faces!!!!
Yup...he done VERY good!
X
Post a Comment