Hop.Hop hop....
Hop hop hop.....
Hop hop hop hop!!
Uh huh.
We're practicin'.
Easter Bunny hopping....
Hop.
Hop hop....
Hop hop hop hop!!
Uh huh.
We're practicin'.
Easter Bunny hopping....
Hop.
Hop hop....
Hop hop hop.....
Hop hop hop hop!!!
I thought it was funny--himself.......mmmm......not-so-much.....
Of course, I didn't suggest that MIGHT be what they're lookin' for until AFTER he answered the email asking for volunteers for the Salvation Army's Easter Egg-Stravaganza for the wee kiddos......
Yup.
Hop.
Hop hop hop hop!!!
I thought it was funny--himself.......mmmm......not-so-much.....
Of course, I didn't suggest that MIGHT be what they're lookin' for until AFTER he answered the email asking for volunteers for the Salvation Army's Easter Egg-Stravaganza for the wee kiddos......
Yup.
Hop.
Hop hop....
Hop hop hop....
Hop hop hop hop!!
He'll make the cutest widdle bunny......LOLOLOL
Or..maybe they'll let 'em be a GIANT Easter Egg!!!!
Whoa...in which case it won't be:
Or..maybe they'll let 'em be a GIANT Easter Egg!!!!
Whoa...in which case it won't be:
Hop.
Hop hop....
Hop hop....
Hop hop hop....
Hop hop hop hop!!!
It'll be more like:
Ummm.......
........gimme a minute...
I'll come up with somethin'......LOLOL
........gimme a minute...
I'll come up with somethin'......LOLOL
4 comments:
The boys and I will be coloring up our share too.
I'm still trying to figure out how it is that a rabbit is in charge of hiding chicken eggs. Hmmmm
Now himself as the Easter Bunny would be a good sight.... will there be pics?
And I guess it's a better look than a Giant Egg... LOL
xx
will the rabbit be wearing quacking duckie slippers while he gives out the chicken egg?
!!
(-;
Roll. And maybe a bit of splat?
Post a Comment