I need to go there today...how long is the drive from here...
Ahhhhhhh....
alligator?
I'd love to go for a swim in that! and then dry off on the rocks at the side with a thermos of coffee(-:
Bellissima, Mel!"I'd love to go for a swim in that! and then dry off on the rocks at the side with a thermos of coffe."Agreed, I, Like The View!X
Mmm. Peace :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I need to go there today...how long is the drive from here...
Ahhhhhhh....
alligator?
I'd love to go for a swim in that! and then dry off on the rocks at the side with a thermos of coffee
(-:
Bellissima, Mel!
"I'd love to go for a swim in that! and then dry off on the rocks at the side with a thermos of coffe."
Agreed, I, Like The View!
X
Mmm. Peace :)
Post a Comment