The whole idea of a storage harddrive is to clear room on the laptop for better performance.
It's a good idea!
Only...I cringe at the thought of destroying the photos that are on here.
I mean--what happens if I lose the storage harddrive?!
Shouldn't you have two of things--in case one fails and then you can fall back on the other?!
k.....that makes sense.
Probably makes more sense to upload a copy of the stored photos to the desktop and surrender the laptop copy.
On the other hand--three copies are good.
Cuz if some are good, more is better!
Yeah......well....what was the point of the storage then. *sigh*
I can do it!
I can!
I can DELETE!!!
Oh gawdddddd......LOL
I'm such a dweeb some moments.
2 comments:
"Probably makes more sense to upload a copy of the stored photos to the desktop and surrender the laptop copy."
Yes, exactly, Mel.
Or, you could load them onto one of those little USB hard drive thingys that store stuff until you want to use them again.
Or...yes, you can delete them.
HA!
X
Two hard drives - definitely the way to go! You can get quite large, little ones these days I discovered recently.
(that is to say, physically small but holding millions of Gigs)
I actually upload my photos straight to an external hard drive and back them up to another one so they aren't even on my pc.
I suppose I could attach the hard drive to the netbook if the computer died? Hmm. Don't know.
Post a Comment