But you could, right?
Ohhh, I need this pin right now!!!JX
yeah.
no, it doesn't(and I wish I hadn't)
Oh. Well I couldn't.But I tried anyway and maybe I shouldn't. Have.
I think this is a brilliant pin and it should be handed out to people as they leave the cradle!
Brilliant!I only wish I had read this pin last night before I ate that HUGE bag of hawaiian kettle style chips ALL BY MYSELF.*burp*X
Post a Comment
7 comments:
But you could, right?
Ohhh, I need this pin right now!!!
JX
yeah.
no, it doesn't
(and I wish I hadn't)
Oh. Well I couldn't.
But I tried anyway and maybe I shouldn't. Have.
I think this is a brilliant pin and it should be handed out to people as they leave the cradle!
Brilliant!
I only wish I had read this pin last night before I ate that HUGE bag of hawaiian kettle style chips ALL BY MYSELF.
*burp*
X
Post a Comment