Boy are they sheltered...I love to see the reds and yellows this time of year.Caught up a little on your blog...can that little one get any cuter...omg, she is adorable.Have a great day!
I see this picture and I immediately imagine Django in there snuffling around after little animals who live in the woods ;-)
A magical forest. Any wonderful thing might live in there.
I absolutely LOVE what Mig shared..."A magical forest. Any wonderful thing might live in there."Thanks for always sharing the magic, dear lady!X
green.......it's not easy being green... :-)
yes...I'll third that.magical
me too! magical
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Boy are they sheltered...I love to see the reds and yellows this time of year.
Caught up a little on your blog...can that little one get any cuter...omg, she is adorable.
Have a great day!
I see this picture and I immediately imagine Django in there snuffling around after little animals who live in the woods ;-)
A magical forest. Any wonderful thing might live in there.
I absolutely LOVE what Mig shared...
"A magical forest. Any wonderful thing might live in there."
Thanks for always sharing the magic, dear lady!
X
green.......it's not easy being green... :-)
yes...I'll third that.
magical
me too! magical
Post a Comment