
Sometimes life is like moving from one place to another.
When I move into a new house, it is unorganized and chaotic until everything gets put in the right place. In life, my emotions and thoughts are often like the new house full of boxes. I am learning how to unpack one emotional "box" at a time, throw out what I no longer need, and put what I do need in its proper place.
It's a hard job, but it's all part of the process of taking back my life.
When my emotional work gets too hectic, I will remember to keep things simple, to deal with one "box" at a time.
When my emotional work gets too hectic, I will remember to keep things simple, to deal with one "box" at a time.
Eventually, I'll get through the craziness, and everything will be in its rightful place.
4 comments:
That's why I have moved so many times, trying to change iot back to the way it was when it was smooth sailin'.
Hope all is good with you. I want it to be good for everyone.
Peace.
You words always give me something to think about. Thanks.
All the best, Boonie
oh yes
this one's a goody
not sure for how I should account for some of the boxes still not unpacked from the fourth move back. . . perhaps by assuming that if they're not yet unopened there can't be anything of importance in them? mind you, that doesn't apply to the emotional boxes, does it
sometimes, once it has been opened and emptied, it's a good idea to fold up the empty boxes and stick them in the trash; other times, it's better to save them for "next time". . .
might have to think on this one for a while
thank you
I wonder if I'll ever be able to clear out my boxes - emotional and real!!!
Still, it's a timely reminder, thank you.
Post a Comment