that is very cool!!I love angles and linesstopped by to tell you how adorable 'the bug' is - saw her on Ron's blog, she's wonderful :)
isn't that an interesting shot!(-:
NICE you have a great eye.
Great shot! My kinda subject.
Ok, you're not going to believe this, but when I first saw this photo I thought it was a ferris wheel at a Carnival!GREAT shot, Mel!As usual!X
It's a flying machine!Lovely shot!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is very cool!!
I love angles and lines
stopped by to tell you how adorable 'the bug' is - saw her on Ron's blog, she's wonderful :)
isn't that an interesting shot!
(-:
NICE you have a great eye.
Great shot! My kinda subject.
Ok, you're not going to believe this, but when I first saw this photo I thought it was a ferris wheel at a Carnival!
GREAT shot, Mel!
As usual!
X
It's a flying machine!
Lovely shot!
Post a Comment