
Yeah.
Seriously.
This is my crisis.
Stealing it isn't helpful.
Borrowing it isn't cool.
MINE.
Seriously.
This is my crisis.
Stealing it isn't helpful.
Borrowing it isn't cool.
MINE.
*sigh*
It forces me to be the voice of reason, dangitall.
I don't wanna be the voice of reason.....
He just needs to go to Chicago for the model show and give me some solo crisis time.
Yup.
It forces me to be the voice of reason, dangitall.
I don't wanna be the voice of reason.....
He just needs to go to Chicago for the model show and give me some solo crisis time.
Yup.
I'll help him pack.
4 comments:
Can I not even borrow a teeny weeny bit of it? Please?
C x
Haha! I find that as soon as whoever I'm with starts getting stressed or having a crisis, I become the embodiment of calm.
Hey once he's gone you can have the crisis back all to yourself again ;-)
JX
I hope he brings back some cool stuff for the basement. . .
(-: ??
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the graphic!
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!
X
Post a Comment