Saved a late emerging cicada.
Found Mr. Toad.
Breakfast out.
An unexpected detour to wander through the park.
Lots of cool stuff in the park...
It's all good!
Well, different than it's been for the past few weekends when I've been chasing my rearend--or other people cuz I need their rearends. LOL
Actually--kinda nice not to be chasing something for a change!
Now--TOMORROW I'll be invaded and have a bazillion things to tend to. But for today--quiet and NO PLANS was a very good thing.
Tomorrow gets here when it arrives.
Ohhhhhh....maybe himself will feel like hitting a dirt road and catching a sunset with the mosquitos!
k....PUSHIN' it!!!
2 comments:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
And what a GREAT it's been, Mel!
Oooo...breakfast out. Don't ya just LOVE having breakfast out?
"But for today--quiet and NO PLANS was a very good thing.
Tomorrow gets here when it arrives."
Great attutude, dear lady.
And as Scarlett O'Hara said in Gone With The Wind....
"After all, tomorrow is another day!"
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Mel!
(((( You ))))
X
Lovely : ) Oh I do hope you got to catch a sunset.
Post a Comment