It's not the day--it's the stuff in it that I know will be coming in my direction.
At best, I have some not good feelings about today.
At worst, I'm borrowing troubles....
Not a good call on my part.
I let it disrupt my sleep.
I let it disrupt my weekend.
I'm not real certain what I'm going to do with it.
It's just 'stuff'.
Apparently 'stuff' I'm attaching too much importance to.....or not enough--which results in the disruption and trouble borrowing?
Hell, I don't know.
I know I need more coffee and less stress.
And I'm believer in 'stress' not being a living, breathing thing unless I breathe life into things I simply cannot control.
Must be the case......elsewise I wouldn't be letting stuff disrupt other stuff which just creates more 'stuff'.
Sooooooooo......guessing it'd be a good thing to LET GO and keep doing whatever's placed in front of me with great love.
Yeah....it's that 'with great love' stuff that's tripping me up.
I seem to be squirmy about that 'with great love' stuff right now.
But I do have 'with great, seething hostility' down!!
That MIGHT be the problem!!!
Actually-- If I went to the mirror and gave a good look--THAT would be the problem!
:-/
<-- will now avoid any and all mirrors in the house!!
RAWR
1 comment:
Dear Mel just look at the post below and you'll be overflowing with great love : )
Post a Comment