Lovin' the cold snowy weather, here! PILE IT ON!
Brrr.... that looks very cold, cold but also beautiful.Love the two posts below with Bug, she is so very gorgeous and yes, lots of smiles on that penguin ;-) Bet he has gone home to Bug's house ;-)
We have had floods this week and now our first frost - wonder when the snow will arrive. Diane
Everything is iced up here but no snow as yet. I won't mind if it forgets to come!
Lovely photo. Here I'm looking forward to tomorrow.... rain and more rain is forecast... then the horrid slippy snow will go ... please!
It is Christmas, let it snow. Have a good Christmas and I look forward to following you in 2012.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lovin' the cold snowy weather, here! PILE IT ON!
Brrr.... that looks very cold, cold but also beautiful.
Love the two posts below with Bug, she is so very gorgeous and yes, lots of smiles on that penguin ;-) Bet he has gone home to Bug's house ;-)
We have had floods this week and now our first frost - wonder when the snow will arrive. Diane
Everything is iced up here but no snow as yet. I won't mind if it forgets to come!
Lovely photo. Here I'm looking forward to tomorrow.... rain and more rain is forecast... then the horrid slippy snow will go ... please!
It is Christmas, let it snow. Have a good Christmas and I look forward to following you in 2012.
Post a Comment