Good for you. I still write letters. Even though my good friend Hal in California has internet, we write back and forth. There are a few folks that will send me a note card with a few words and I love receiving them, then I fewel terrible bacause they did that and I didn't think of it first. I know that's silly, but that's what happens sometimes. Makes me want to write a letter.
4 comments:
I love to write. I usually write my Grandma, whom is over 80, at least once a year.
I'm kinda excited to try this.
I have a couple thank you notes to start with, for dinners I went to last week.
<---- starting with the easy ones.
Apart from notes in birthday and thank you cards I don't write much.
Good for you. I still write letters. Even though my good friend Hal in California has internet, we write back and forth. There are a few folks that will send me a note card with a few words and I love receiving them, then I fewel terrible bacause they did that and I didn't think of it first. I know that's silly, but that's what happens sometimes.
Makes me want to write a letter.
Peace
Post a Comment