It got warmer where we live, too.When it gets milder here near Paris, we usually have rain.No snow so far...
Ooooo....I'm lovin' this shot Mel, you know I am!Terrific capture!Last year, I got a couple shots of the mini icebergs (I call them) along the Schuykill River here in Philadelphia. I loved watching them gently move along the current of the river.Hope you had a great day, dear lady!X
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It got warmer where we live, too.
When it gets milder here near Paris, we usually have rain.
No snow so far...
Ooooo....I'm lovin' this shot Mel, you know I am!
Terrific capture!
Last year, I got a couple shots of the mini icebergs (I call them) along the Schuykill River here in Philadelphia. I loved watching them gently move along the current of the river.
Hope you had a great day, dear lady!
X
Post a Comment