*clapping and jumping up and down*LOVE THIS, MEL!!!!!!A SNOW ANGEL!!!!!I was so thinking of you today, while walking through our FIRST snowfall here in Philly. We didn't get enough for me to make a snow angel, but we GOT some!Hope you had a wonderful day, angel!X
it's an earth angel!My favorite!So who was throwing snow balls at ypou and nocked you off the roof?
Dunno.. but I LOVE your snow angel♥
I think the wings could be a bit bigger.Peace
I'm interested in the places....?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
*clapping and jumping up and down*
LOVE THIS, MEL!!!!!!
A SNOW ANGEL!!!!!
I was so thinking of you today, while walking through our FIRST snowfall here in Philly. We didn't get enough for me to make a snow angel, but we GOT some!
Hope you had a wonderful day, angel!
X
it's an earth angel!
My favorite!
So who was throwing snow balls at ypou and nocked you off the roof?
Dunno.. but I LOVE your snow angel♥
I think the wings could be a bit bigger.
Peace
I'm interested in the places....?
Post a Comment