Sometimes we want something very badly and when we don't get it, we feel desperate or very disappointed.
However, life continuously points us in directions we hadn't expected.
Disappointment can serve to reset our lives.
Not getting our desires, if we keep our eyes open, points us in directions that can be better than what we had imagined for ourselves.
Today I will be open to the new directions that life points me toward.

2 comments:
as i was thinking about the fairy offering i see you've posted your 7 things...goodie! just wanted to say something about desire. my teacher taught that desire was good because it creates energy- the energy to go after whatever it is you are seeking, be that good or bad. the judgement does not matter, it is the energy and movement in a certain direction that creates more energy. eventually our courses are set in a direction based on wisdom and not desire. wisdom cultivated from the desire originally felt.
badly said but true in my experience. xoxo
"Not getting our desires, if we keep our eyes open, points us in directions that can be better than what we had imagined for ourselves."
And I know that to be absolutely true. Soooo many times the thing I initially desired, leads me to something that was sooo much better for me than I had every imagined.
Thanks for sharing this fairy reminder, dear lady!
(((( You ))))
X
Post a Comment