Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Things that make me happy..........


....himself helping me construct the ooky spooky house!  (there were 92 pieces......LOL....I NEEDED help!)

....the ooky spooky house sitting on the puter desk! (too cute to put away dontchaknow...)

....ghostie stickers and punkin cut-outs and bats and orange and black STUFF....(...it's COMING, it's COMING!!!)

....the cute little card I made with the ghostie stickers and black paper!

....the photos of the tattoo the sister made from stampery thingies I sent her.  LOL  Yeah, yeah.....so it says to press on PAPER--who CARES about following instructions!

....punkin patches.....did I mention we went?  :-)

....rearranging basement stuff to make room for STUDLEY!
k.....might be a tad early.....LOLOL...

4 comments:

Ron said...

Well, this entire 'Things that make you happy' made ME happy too, Mel!

*squealing with delight"

"...rearranging basement stuff to make room for STUDLEY!
k.....might be a tad early.....LOLOL..."

No, it's never too early for STUDLEY!!!!!!! I can remember last year when you put him away for another year. OMG...I can't believe it's almost HALLOWEEN again!!!!!!

Only 77 more days!

Count down....

X

Barb said...

ok; I am probably out of the loop for Studley.
Forgive my ignorance, though I probaly shall soon know.

As for ghosties and goolies, you kind of get your mouth runnings when you see the pumpin' patches filling out!
You make me smile :)

Carol said...

Yup, you make me smile too :-D

C x

mig said...

Wondeful - the time is coming : )