Thursday, August 30, 2012

k......

Right.  I'll be smiling today.......no matter what.
Smile Mel.

SMILE DAMMIT.

Right.

<-- smiling!

Ohmygoodness....... This will be an exercise in self correction ALL FRIGGIN' DAY LONG if I don't lose the attitude somewhere between here..........and there.........

k......

<-- smiling!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Good on ya ... keep it up. There's nothing like a smile to brighten the day.

L'Adelaide said...

:D

me too... grr..

L'Adelaide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ron said...

Good for you, Mel!!!!

:)

Hope you day went well.

(((( You ))))

X

Anonymous said...

So.. did this work? Still looking for the update...
looks thru all 68 blog posts...
Nope....
waits
smiling
for update..
LOL

mig said...

Um - I think you needed to look at Saturday's Queen fairy wisdom : )

Spadoman said...

Eat some beans. A few hours after, you'll be flatulent. That always makes me smile and the Grandkids roar with laughter.


Peace Dear Mel