Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Off Shore Fishing


4 comments:

Spadoman said...

I know egrets are white and blue herons are that sort of blue/grey. So, what are mud cranes?
I have seen a lot of sand hill cranes. They do hang out around the marsh areas of Wisconsin. I've also seen them way up North in Minnesota.
Great photo.

Peace

Ron said...

HA! Mel, you're post titles always give me a HUGE chuckle!

Great photo!

And Spadoman just answered a question I had about the bird who's photo took while in Florida in July, and thought it was an egret. But it was Blue Heron! Thanks, Spadoman!

Hope you had a terrific Tuesday, dear lady!

X

Mel said...

Oh, I'm from a weeee town and they're mudcranes when they're muddy lookin'!

This one can be an egret if you like! I'm good with that...but odds are I'm gonna call him a fishery birdie dude! Or maybe I'll just call him Elbert.

He kinda looks like an Elbert, dontchathink?
:-D

mig said...

He does look like an Elbert. A fishery kind of Elbert dude.